Historic preservation plans are produced to guide the implementation of undertakings, and provide standards and guidelines for the routine maintenance of cultural resources over a multi-year period. The development of a historic preservation plan is a complex project that involves all cultural resource disciplines.
HDC staff has a thorough understanding of federal legislation concerning historic preservation issues and are able to balance the goals of preservation with the mission of the agency or client. The expertise of HDC’s staff of professionals leads to the production of comprehensive and successful historic preservation plans that integrate historical and architectural issues.
HDC’s preservation planning services include:
- Integrated Cultural Resources Management Plans
- Historic Preservation Plans
- Historic Structures Reports
- Case Alternatives Studies
- Adaptive Reuse Studies
- Section 106 Documents
- Rehabilitation Tax Credit Planning
- Creation of Architectural Design Standards