Current Opening: Project Coordinator/Project Captain
- Work with the project team, including consultants, from project inception through completion and communicating effectively with the team.
- Assist Department Manager in delivering projects on schedule and within budget while making authoritative decisions and recommendations of significant impact related to the project.
- Responsible for the technical planning, coordination and execution of all contract documents.
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience as a Job Captain with emphasis on commercial/institutional buildings working with multi-disciplinary teams. Historic Renovation experience is a plus.
- B.Arch or M.Arch from a NAAB accredited university program
- Proficiency in AutoCad or Revit required
- Proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop a plus
- Spec Writing, Cost Estimating & Construction Administration experience a plus
- LEED Accreditation a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work in an open and collaborative environment that includes the office beagle
Please email letter of interest and resume to Brad Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org